Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day...

Today is one of those days that you either love or hate...and that is usually based on your current romantic/relationship situation.  A year ago I was kind of jaded when it came to Valentine's Day...Today is a much different situation.  As a matter of fact...a lot of things are different.

What a change a year can bring!  So many things have changed but the bulk of them can be wrapped up in one word...Mandy.

I love you Mandy with all my heart and am so grateful you came into my life.  I am a fortunate man.  I don't deserve you...but I sure as hell am happy I have you...

Happy Valentine's Day to all I hope your day is sweet and wonderful.

To my Valentine...I love you..be Mine forever...

1 comments:

Kathy said...

How sweet! You definitely deserve to have Mandy in your life and she is lucky to have you. Happy (Belated) Valentine's Day to you both :)

 

Musings of a Madman Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo