Sunday, July 18, 2010

I could not ask for more...



Last night...about 10pm...I stood in the living room. The kids....all SIX of them...were in their beds asleep...Mandy was in our room dozing off. And this song came to mind. I had had a great day. We went to the pool...hung out with Mom and Will..played in the pool with the kids. My body was sore from picking up and throwing five kids (Zach wouldn't hear of it!) and the fun chit chat, the play...the feeling of family as we came home got baths and cleaning done...

I stood there last night and really...almost cried from a full heart as I realized the simple truth...

I am home...

And I could not ask for more...

1 comments:

duvetdiva said...

i know that feeling very well !

I hope you and Mandy have a lovely life together :)

 

Musings of a Madman Copyright © 2010 | Designed by: Compartidisimo